General Terms and Conditions
- The 100% cash bonus is available on all the account types except Micro and Islamic.
- TurnKey Forex reserves the right to amend, terminate or change the Bonus at its sole discretion, and at any time without notice.
- TurnKey Forex reserves the right to hold, deny or withdraw from that client, the 100% cash bonus if the client has abused or attempted to abuse a promotion or otherwise acted against the good faith.
- TurnKey Forex can temporarily or permanently terminate the client’s access to the services and block that clients account.
- Any dispute not covered by these terms and conditions will be duly resolved by TurnKey Forex Management in a justified manner.
- The Bonus is available for only new client’s accounts, opened for the first time in TurnKey Forex.
- For getting the “100% Cash Bonus”, you need to send appropriate bonus request to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email specified during the registration of the trading account.
- TurnKey Forex reserves the right to deny bonus credit without any explanation.
- TurnKey Forex has no responsibility (Direct or in-direct) for the consequences of cancellation (or no charge) bonus funds and encourages disregards bonus funds in the calculation of risk-management and / or trading strategies trader.
- TurnKey Forex hold the right to request additional trader’s identification documents as well as other personal data.
- Broker reserves the right to change the existing rules without prior notice.
Operating Terms and Conditions
- The 100% Cash Bonus can be exercised by new account holders with Minimal USD $100 deposit and the maximum amount that can be availed is $20, 000.
- In case, the total losses incurred by the trader/client reach 90% of initial deposit, his/her position will be squared off or in other words, trader’s position will be squared off at 10% initial equity.
- A client may not receive any notification of the margin call if his account starts losing the bonus amount before his actual equity falls below 70% of used margin.
- Equal amount of cash bonus will be withdrawn by TurnKey Forex when the client makes a withdrawal from their account. The bonus will only be withdrawn when client withdraws from initial deposit only.For example, if a client withdraws $50 from the initial deposit of $100, $50 will be deducted automatically from the 100% Cash Bonus amount that had been awarded to client.
- A client may withdraw profits without any problem of deduction in the 100% Cash Bonus awarded to him at any point of time.
- Bonus funds accrued in the Bonus Promo are wholly broker owned.
- Bonus funds cannot be transferred from one account to another account within the company.
- The trader/client may request zeroing account in case of a negative balance i.e. balance would be reset with all previously accrued bonus funds.
- In order to withdraw Bonus from your account, you need to make transactions expressed in number of lots in the amount of using the following formula:
- For currencies and commodities:
Number of Lots required = Bonus Amount/2
For instance, if you receive $500 as bonus amount under 100% cash bonus program. Then in order to withdraw the bonus availed, the trader needs to trade a volume of: 500/2 = 250 Lots (Closed are taken into consideration)
- For global indices:
Number of Lots required = Bonus Amount/2 * 10